Monday, April 28, 2008

a short fan encounter in US

korean version found on: Beautiful Ones / byjcafe
japanese version found on: posoku's blog 2008/04/26
translated into english: a sweet sister / bb's blog


Today I saw BYJ here in the US.

At first, I couldn’t see BYJ because of his manager* who was next to BYJ, and the manager’s glasses caught my attention but my older sister who was with me, said it looked like it was BYJ.

Thinking to myself, could it really be him? we followed walking behind them and to my surprise it really was BYJ!!

But he was shorter than I thought he would be which made me wonder, is it really him?

Then my brave older sister asked him, “Could you perhaps be BYJ?”

We tried taking a photo of him but he said apologetically, “Photos are not allowed” and immediately said, “I’m happy to meet you” while offering a handshake.

Of course we could not take a photo of him..

The manager and BYJ together went walking off..

He had a really small face…I was surprised that he was inconspicuous compared to other entertainers~

*The writer refers to his manager but it appears that it was photographer Kim Tae Hwan.

No comments: