Friday, January 25, 2008

(Trans)裴勇俊在官方移动网站上的最新留言



Source: Soompi Forum
Message from BYJ on 1st anniversary of official mobile site (17 January 2008)
original source: BYJ official mobile site (japanese) BYJ’s message vod with Japanese subtitles Japanese to English translation by tomato99
English to Chinese: Lynnzhoulily


BYJ’s message full text-

Annyeong haseyo, this is Bae Yong Joon.

It is already one year since opening of this mobile site.
I am sorry that I was not able to send my greetings directly.But through this site, I am happy to feel that I am with family who is far in distance.

I hope we can provide you more contents in the future and will be able to show you in good looks.

This drama shooting was very difficult, but I have safely finished it with your trust and support. Thank you very much.

Lastly, though it is a little late, let me send new year’s greetings to everyone. I hope you and your family have a year filled with hope and happiness.And do be careful of your health too.

大家好,我是裴勇俊。

不知不觉,开通官方移动网站已经一年了。

很抱歉,不能直接在网站上留言。但是通过这个网站,我很高兴地感觉到不论我们相隔有多远,我都时时刻刻在我的家人的身边。

在未来,我希望能够更多提供素材来充实这个网站让它看起来更好。

太王四神记的拍摄真的很艰苦,可是有家人们的信任和支持,我还是平平安安地完成了拍摄工作。

最后,可能晚了一点了,但是我还是想把我的新年祝福送给大家。 希望你们和你们的家人在新的一年里充满着希望和幸福。并请保重身体

No comments: