Friday, September 26, 2008

(VOD) YJ's message on Guruguru 9.26.08

Created and posted by Makishi/quilt





Trans by Snowkin/loveyongjoon
Posted in English by bb on her blog

Hello, participants of Gurunai program.

This is Bae Yong Joon, and I'm very thankful that you've come to Gosireh. I'm curious to see how the Gurunai program will introduce the cuisine at Gosireh. I will be delighted if more people will become interested in Korean cuisine though this program.

Please enjoy the dishes presented by Gosireh today. I hope that this program will be a happy one, and I also hope that everyone will be healthy and happy.

Thank you.


(By Cloud Nine/bb's blog)

The dishes served for the program were rather special, even more luxurious ingrediences (like seasonal Matsutake mushroom) are picked I think. The prices of each dish range from 3800 yen to 11,000 yen, and Gosireh actually serves those menus only in October.

No comments: