Tuesday, September 2, 2008

(Trans) Non-fan's encounter with YJ

Shared by a Non-fan of YJ

Korean to Chinese by Wonchun
Chinese to English by Lynn


BYJ appeared in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu Today (9/2/08)

I am not a fan of BYJ and I don't have "Chemistry" for him, but I do know that he is really popular in overseas which makes him very wealthy.


Today when I was at a coffee shop located in Cheongdam-dong, a tall man followed by another man in formal suit walked in.


At that moment, I didn't notice that the tall man was BYJ. He wore a black hat and sunshield. He looked slim. The way how he walked let me feel like he was a model.


He sat behind me talking with a man who looked elder than him. I overheard his words:" I am under the rehabilitation now......" At that moment, I still could not figure out who he was, but when I was about to leave and turned around, I finally realized that he is BYJ!!


He was smoking at that moment. He looked exactly the same way as he appears on TV. Slim, tall, fair skin, wearing hat and sunshield. He has a small face and nobody can resist the aura around him.


And also, he has long hair and he made a pony tail for himself.


Today is the first time for me to come to this coffee shop and what made me feel curious is that how come there are so many Japanese here?

It is really a tiny coffee shop, and the Japanese occupied 2 to 3 tables here. I thought they were just some tourists, but why it was so crowded in the shop? They don't look like that they are here for business and most of them are middle-aged women, it is really rare! When I was about to leave the shop, I heard a Japanese talking to BYJ:"I am really looking forward to seeing you, may I get your autograph?" Until then, I realized that they all came here for him!


I've thought that BYJ was not in Korea and he always stay overseas, but I didn't expect that he is here in Korea!


Anyway, a lot of people spend thousands of won coming to Korea for him, but I just saw him today unexpectedly. Does it mean that I've just got thousands of Won? haha.

No comments: