Monday, July 21, 2008

A Fan's Encounter with BYJ in Las Vegas

Original in Korean: missyusa.com
Translated in English: suehan /Quilt


[I saw Bae Yong Joon!!!!] 2008-07-21 (12:32:20)

My sister went to Las Vegas last Saturday to watch 'coldplay’ and
She said that she saw Bae Yong Joon in front of the performance location.
I was going to go there, but I didn’t..

He was wearing a hat.
She said that she followed him and grabbed his wrist,
but the man next to him stopped her; I think she was out of her mind.
Her husband likes Bae Yong Joon a lot.

And then, she realized (suehan, her mistake) and asked him,
‘Would you please take a picture with me?’
But, he refused politely by saying, ‘I’m sorry. Please enjoy the performance.’

Her husband is more than 180 cm in height,
but she thinks that BYJ looks taller than him.
She said that his body was muscular and
his nose pointy as if he has done plastic surgery on it.
Anyway, she said that he was so handsome.

Foreigners (suehan: she means non-Koreans) asked her,
‘What is going on? Who is he?’,
so she answered them, ‘he is a famous celebrity in Korea.’
I’m sorry I am only relaying the story..^^*


Coldplay Band

Saturday, July 19 8 p.m. to 3:33 a.m.



Coldplay at the MGM Grand Garden Arena

Coldplay performs live at MGM

The popular English rock band, Coldplay, one of the most commercially successful acts of the new millennium, recently announced their “Viva La Vida” North American Tour in support of their new album sporting the same name. The album is scheduled to be released June 17.

Where: MGM Grand Garden Arena (Directions)

Start time: 8:00 pm
End time: 3:33 am
Address: 3799 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV
Cost: $56 - $94
Age limit: Not available

Categories:
Concert
The Strip

MGM Grand Garden Arena






No comments: