Tuesday, July 15, 2008

(Cartoon) YJ's Diary in New York







Created by Posoku

Reposted by WLBYJ on Baidu

Translate to Chinese by 青衿女 on Baidu

Chinese to English by Lynn



July, 16, 2008


I am not like Insoo buying only green onions


I am not like Minyong who will cut his finger..... (Actually I am a dab hand at cooking poached eggs!)


Needless to say......


Oh, I am not like Frank who will throw the bottle outrageously, NOPE! NEVER!


The sound of wind blowing...... the fragrant smell from the forest........ attracting me.....


Sign....... nobody listen to me......


Feeling Kindda.....Lonely.......


Capricious........ living alone..........


Uh, Um........ after dinner......... Um in New York


(NOPE, Peeking is forbidden, Delusion is allowed)


"Old" fellow can not play tricks.....

Um.....ooops.......I am not an "old" fellow.......not at all.......

No comments: