Friday, May 9, 2008

[vod] YJ on JOB

Got this from BB's blog www.happiebb.blogspot.com

Thank you BB!



latest from wuri yong joon on the osaka event...



original in korean: BYJ / JOB
translated into chinese: snowkin / loveyongjoon
translated into english: happiebb / bb's blog

Annyong haseyo. I am Bae Yong Joon.

I am very happy to have the opportunity to meet the family on 1st June at the Kyocera Dome Osaka. I think I haven't met with the family in an official event for as long as about three years already. If we can use a current topic or the drama to create more interest and heat up the event, and to let everyone have some happy memories, then I will feel very fortunate.

Here's wishing that everyone stays healthy, and let's meet at the promotional activity on 1st June.

No comments: