Friday, May 16, 2008

An airport staff (male) who met Yon-sama at Incheon airport

Posted by Cloud Nine on BYJ's Quilt

"Yon-sama was... cool indeed..."

I was at a check-in counter for the flight to New York. The murmuring of female staff constantly bothered me. Being curious, I could not help asking.me: 'What's up?'

female staff 1: 'BYJ is checking in this flight. How nice!'

female staff 2: 'I'm so lucky today to be able to see BYJ with my eyes. Wow!'

me: 'What made you think you are lucky? I don't care about him.'

all female staff: 'He is 100 times as cool as you senior.'

me: '.....'I was almost surrounded by them and got hit.

After a while, the murmuring made me feel aware that he was checking in, even from afar. As everyone had expected, it was Bae Yong Joon or Yon-sama!We could feel his aura from a distance.

He was a celeb. People around there were all looking at him. Wow! he is coming up to me.

me: 'You are gorgeous.' (I didn't mean to say such a thing... I was just nervous)

Yon-sama: 'Thank you very much.'

me: 'It's very hot, isn't it?' (overdone..)

Yon-sama; 'Yes...'

me; 'Have a nice trip.'

Yon-sama: 'Thank you.'

Handing him the boarding pass, I managed to shake hands with him. What a sense I had!

Anyway my brief encounter with Yon-sama ended like this.

No comments: