Sunday, November 30, 2008

(Trans) What he said to us in Premium days DVD

Thanks a lot! Choguan & BB

original in korean: BYJ / Premium Days DVD
translated into chinese: choguan / baidu
translated into english: happiebb / bb's blog


Up till now, the impressions are still deep and clear in my head, that event... Mmm... Perhaps the family also feel the way I do.

At the end of the event, I made one around around the Osaka venue, and watching (the faces of) my family as I went around, that's the most memorable part of the entire memory.

I feel that was the instant when I felt the happiest. After the event ended, I even joked that right from the beginning, we should have planned to go a few more rounds. But that part of the memory is the most precious. It's because of such a memory, I can derive the strongest power now, no matter what I'm working on or doing.

(The reporter seems to be asking about his current condition. Choguan said it was quite soft, and she couldn't hear all too clearly.)

Oh, now? Very often, I would be reading books, watching movies, and I also drink coffee and tea, and also listen to music... (laughs) Sometimes I also drink abit of red wine... Mmm... And I'm also planning with the staff about the things that we want to do next.

After undergoing the operation for the injuries sustained from the TWSSG filming, I'm now going through rehabilitation and physical therapy. I've caused all of you much worry and concern, but I'm recovering well now.

I will hard work and strive to meet everyone with a healthy appearance. Hope that everyone will be healthy and be happy for always.

No comments: